Levent Hasan is a co-founder of Dominic Levent Solicitors and he has worked in the legal profession for over 15 years, the majority of which as a Partner/Director.
Before Levent co-founded Dominic Levent Solicitors, he was previously the Sole Principal and founder of Levent & Co Solicitors (the predecessor of Dominic Levent Solicitors) and prior to this Levent was a Partner in a law firm with offices based in Bedford and Stevenage.
Levent is a General Commercial Practitioner with extensive experience in Commercial & Civil Litigation, Commercial Property and non-contentious Corporate Commercial work.
Levent’s on-going aim since founding Dominic Levent Solicitors is to maintain the aim of providing a friendly, courteous and efficient service at a reasonable rate while also maintaining high levels of client satisfaction.
Levent is a member of CLAN, (Commercial Litigation Association), and LSLA, (London Solicitors Litigation Association).
- Litigation (Commercial & Civil):
- Contract Disputes
- Partnership or Director Disputes
- Company Disputes
- Disputes with Business Suppliers
- Commercial (Business) Debt Recovery
- Commercial Leasehold Disputes (Business Premises)
- Shareholder Disputes
- Residential Leasehold Disputes (Long Leases on flats/apartments)
- Dilapidations (disrepair) disputes (Commercial or Residential)
- Rent Review Disputes (Commercial Premises)
- Commercial Lease Renewal Procedures
- Boundary Disputes
- Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Buying or Selling Freehold Commercial Premises
- Buying or Selling Leasehold Commercial Premises
- Buying and Selling Retail Businesses
- Buying and Selling Restaurant & Takeaway Business
- Buying and Selling Business that require alcohol licences
- Buying or Selling Leasehold & Freehold Industrial, Factory and Warehouse space
- Acting for Purchasers (Assignees) or Sellers (Assignors) or Landlords in Commercial Lease transactions
Business Law matters (Non Contentious Corporate/Commercial):
- Buying or Selling Shares in a Company
- Preparing and/or advice in relation to a Shareholder’s agreement
- Preparing and/or advising in respect of a Partnership Agreement
- Preparing and/or advising in respect of an LLP Members’ Agreement
- Advising you of your rights/obligations in a Partnership where there is no written agreement
- Advice in relation to your rights/obligations as a Director, Company Secretary or Shareholder in a Company
- Drafting terms and conditions for your business
- Advising upon and/or drafting Contracts for your transactions