Family law matters have a major impact on families and relationships, particularly in relation to adoption and custody of children and domestic abuse. These issues deeply affect people’s lives.
At Dominic Levent Solicitors our specialised lawyers and team of legal experts take pride and care in handling the sensitive issues which you may be experiencing.
What we do
Our team of family solicitors understand the complexities surrounding family law and family life, offering honest and caring advice together with reliable services.
We provide in-depth guidance and support in relation to the innumerable types of difficulties which may occur on family breakdown.
We will support you in wide range of family matters, from planning for the end of relationships to discussing child access.
We offer tailored advice to guide you through a vulnerable stage in your life. At Dominic Levent Solicitors, we offer an honest and reliable service and we are committed to acting in a dependable and professional manner.
We advise in the following areas:
- Divorce and children
- Divorce and separation
- Divorce settlement financial advice
- Divorce and pensions
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Civil partnerships
- Child custody
- Child abduction
- Cross-border divorce
- International family law issues
We offer comprehensive advice in relation to:
- Financial remedies following foreign divorce
- Cases pertaining to family-owned businesses
- Future ownership of jointly owned property
- Financial claims affecting adult children
- Non-molestation orders
- Jewish divorce
- Islamic divorce
- Variation/Enforcement of Financial Orders
- Declarations of Trust
- Complex financial proceedings
- Overseas divorce
- Cross-jurisdiction matters
- Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Child relocation
- Domestic abuse and injunctions
- Occupation of family property
- Grandparents rights
- Change of Name deeds
OR TEXT FAMILY TO 60607