Our specialist business lawyers help you understand the complex laws and regulations that affect the day to day running of your business.
Laws regulating business are often complex and legislation exists in relation to almost every type of business relationship.
Our expert solicitors will help you to navigate the complex legislation and regulations you will be required to be aware of when entering into contracts, seeking to do business with third parties, suppliers, customers, contractors and sub-contractors.
Our specialist commercial and business solicitors are there to assist you throughout any legal business issues you may have and enhance available opportunities when drafting your agreements.
At Dominic Levent Solicitors, we believe that behind every business is a team of dedicated legal experts, which help your business prosper.
We work tirelessly to assist you to attain your commercial goals. Our commercial solicitors analyse and interpret legal issues and propose solutions in a manner that helps business owners to excel and achieve higher levels of efficacy and efficiency.
We can help with:
- Business Start-Ups
- Contract law
- Partnership Law
- Your Rights as a Director
- Advising or Drafting Contracts For Your Transactions
- Child adoption
- Terms & Conditions for your Company
- Shareholder Agreements
- LLP Members Agreements
- Business Sales
- Share Sales of a Business owned by a Limited Company
- Company Law
- Your Rights as a Shareholder
- Drafting Terms and Conditions for your business
- Partnerships With or Without Partnership Agreements
- Drafting Commercial Contracts
- Partnership Agreements
- Intellectual Property Agreements