Dominic Levent Solicitors provide expert advice and assistance in navigating the complex challenges facing cohabiting couples in the unfortunate event of separation.
What we do
We advise our clients on the benefits of cohabitation agreements and help to clarify ownership particulars relating to assets shared between the partners.
We also offer the practical legal advice following the ending of a cohabiting relationship or the death of a partner.
Our lawyers ensure maximum attention to detail is maintained, offering an outstanding service, tailored to your specific needs and circumstances. At Dominic Levent Solicitors, we take pride in our client care and expert advice.
We can help with:
- Unmarried Couples
- Separation agreements
- Cohabitation property disputes
- Cohabitation agreements
- Financial provisions for children
- Contact and residence arrangements for children
- Ownership of or respective shares in other jointly owned assets
- Establishing an interest in property under the Trust of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996 (TOLATA)
- Establishing the value of an interest in jointly owned property under TOLATA
- Selling property to realise a share
- Claiming provision from a partner’s estate under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
OR TEXT COHABITATION TO 60607